Monday, June 29, 2009

Hello!

Hi! How are you all doing? I'm doing well myself. Sorry gals but I lost my knitting and knitting blogging mojo for a while. I don't knit as fast as some of you, and I always felt I had to blog a novella every time. But Suzy Girl was kind enough to point out, that a few words here and there are all that is needed. A weekly hello would suffice. And she is so right.

So without further ado, here are two little book marks I knitted up recently:

First one was for a book blogger friend of mine Marcia from The Printed Page.


And the second is for me:


Not sure how well these will work, but I had this beautiful left over sock yarn I wanted to use. What else could I have done with it? That sock yarn log cabin blanket is never going to get made. Lets face it.
So that's it for now. I'll see you all next week. Happy Knitting!
P.S.
Barbara, I know I said Sunday for my post, but since Susan posted I decided to wait until Monday. Thanks for giving me another friendly kick.

9 comments:

  1. Too cute. Are they hard? Did you use a pattern? I would love to make some for myself and others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh very pretty! I agree just a few words...more if you want...less if you want...just to let us know your ok : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only blog once a week. I really don't know how some people do it every day??!!
    I love the bookmarks. I have never knitted a bookmark. Which is surprising since I collect bookmarks (I have tons of them). I have just recently come across a couple of bookmark patterns I liked and will probable knit up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny! It is nice to hear from you however often it is. Don't feel like you have to use a lot of words either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to have you back in the knitting blog world whenever you have the time! Bookmarks are the perfect project for you! I love the big tassles on the ends. They are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Happy 4th! Nice to see your post. I'm a pretty slow knitter myself so I know how that goes. Then you have to add in all of the frogging time and I'm surprised I get anything knit. lol!
    Love the bookmarks. I saw one on Ravelry yesterday that looked like a squash blossum. It was so cute. I'm deciding to purchase or make something else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know for sure it is just nice to hear a HELLO! :) No novella needed.

    Cute idea those bookmarks----- love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey.. Love the patterns. It is so hard to put up a post all the time. I can relate. Great markers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I am Inés from Abuelita Yarns Company. I loved your book markers!! The colors were great and they were lovely!
    We are a uruguaian brand which sells yarns. If you want to know more about us please enter www.abuelitayarns.com or if you wish to see our articles and pictures enter www.abuelitayarns.com/blog/
    Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete